Tuesday, November 30, 2004

This be the blog...

Well, this is more than a little scary. Me and computers don't mix, so this could easily go horribly wrong.
To all you who have been daft enough to come check this out, welcome and I apologise. Welcome because I'm really glad you came; I apologise because you may well live to regret it.

It's most bizarre, this blogging malarkey. I figure, I love reading people's blogs (especially when they don't know I'm reading them, it feels nosy) so maybe someone will love reading mine (?!). Anways, even if y'all hate it, it's all good because I'm definitely gonna enjoy writing it.

Muwahah..

Ok, I'm going to try and post this now. Be careful, there may be a mushroom cloud on its way...

Lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home