Tuesday, August 15, 2006

it's not over til it's over

It isn't over, I haven't given up, I just don't have the internet connection or will to do it right now.

I'm working in Egham for a couple of weeks, running the Help the Aged charity shop. Go figure, they take me on as a paid Saturday girl and suddenly the manager's going on holiday and... here I am.

In other news, I have no money, no hair (haha), no bed and no DVD of Series 2 of the L Word. Life's tough sometimes.

On the plus, I do have a job, a house, a 35 year old German housemate called Christoph and a new man. (Before you ask, it's not Christoph.)

So, in short, sorry. My blog is shit at the moment and if any of you are still around come me getting broadband, I'll treat you all to some spiteful vitriol about the following - Coca Cola, automatic flush toilets, Lily Allen, James Blunt (still not over him yet), Western attitudes to terrorism and people who steal from charity shops.

Ah... I miss this.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the new man?

and what's wrong with Lily Allen! i LOVE her. LOVE!

i'm sad to hear you have experienced people stealing from charity shops, that is vile.

we had a surprise party for stu on tuesday, i still feel crusty.

i'm coming up to Egham v.v.soon to a) see you, b) see my house and c) make one or all of my housemates my sexxx slaves.

oh yeah also i have a free house, as in my parents are going away, on the 22nd of august do you want to come over and go mental in my home?

muchlove
estxx

 
At 7:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeh here's something else:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060555580/ref=nosim/002-1673088-3898437?n=283155

enjoy. i want your sex!

estxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home