Thursday, April 20, 2006

i'm going missing

Now is one of those amazing times when song lyrics don't so much speak to you as jump down your throat and fill your lungs.

I'll do graffiti if you speak to me in French.

Now, happily, is also the time for using New Phone to take deeply pretentious pictures of myself and my aptly named diary.


What did you used to be?

I used to feel like shit. Let's raise some flags and talk about space, and time, and listening to new music and feeling so so so much better.

Let's talk about not knowing what to say. Or what to write.

"It's time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet." - Marcus Aurelius.

I'm not entirely sure what I want to say today. I guess I just wanted to say that I feel absolutely wonderful. Really wonderful. I haven't felt this faithless or this free, I haven't felt this happy in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home