Saturday, May 13, 2006

consider a girl, descending a hill in the downpour

I'll start this post by informing you that I have nothing to say, which of course isn't true because now that I'm typing I'll end up going right ahead and saying something anyway.

My quest to eradicate Coca-Cola from my life is going slightly better since the discovery of Whole Earth Organic Cola at Egham's Holland and Barrett store. Bonus. Made with apple juice as well as kola nut/bean/whatever it is. Really nice as well.

And... I've started trying to write a play, more out of frustration at the lack of student-written drama being put on at RHUL than anything else. I don't know if it'll be particularly good but hopefully better than the only student-written play put on this year, Capital Punishment, which was well-acted and well-intentioned if nothing else. It'll be fun. It might never come to anything, but it's fun.

Being back on medication is fantastic and, so far, I haven't had any readjustment side-effects which makes me a happy bastard indeed. As it were.

This week has mainly been doing tech work and feeling ill. The tech work is getting better - yesterday I got to ride in the van and paint things, which was fun, and I get ony really well with my crew (crew in the actual sense of the word, not the ghetto sense of the word).

Tonight sees Est and I heading off to Ash for a hedonistic evening with Tim, everyone's favourite musical skinhead.

Tomorrow sees me going to church.

We'll talk later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home