Friday, April 29, 2005

arguments

My computer is officially in a mood with me. So much so that it's actually gone on strike, it's no longer allowing me such simple luxuries as, um, you know, going on the internet and, like, accessing my college work and stuff.

So in I wade with my newly purloined USB key (merci, Emilie's dad) and haul all of my college work and writing off of the computer to transfer it to my laptop. Does my laptop have a USB driver? Does it hell.

Blogging will sadly be limited for a couple of weeks as I can only get on the net at college and, let's face it, I can't be bothered to spend my frees in the computer room.

In other news, my body went on strike on Monday morning.

Hey, body, I said, it's time to get up.
To which my body replied - Fuck. Right. Off.

It's officially, my body is revolting.

Get it?

I've lost three pounds...

1 Comments:

At 9:05 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you lied to me about that motherfucker post-it...you motherfucker! Jokes, it's all cool. I can't believe Meffie cracked though. She would be hopeless under torture!

Anywho, I kind of feel bad about you not being able to use the UBS key on your laptop but at least you have one now! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home