Wednesday, October 19, 2005

insomnia

Why do I love that song so much? Because I can't get no sleep, and every time I sing the words I remember nights like these, when I lie awake terrified instead of dreaming.

Tonight is a good one. Tonight is more than just insomnia. Tonight all the bad stuff caught me up.

I sometimes wonder who this blog is for, you guys or me. I write the things I want to remember but I write the things I know will make you laugh, or that will sound particularly cool with a decent turn of phrase and some imagery. It's so contrived, but that's ok, if it's working, which it seems to be.

But it's mine as well. I needed to tell someone, and there's nobody here, so I'll tell the blogosphere instead that I have absolutely no faith left right now.

I don't know why, or where, or how, but there's nothing left but the Bad Place and I don't want to be here anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home