Saturday, October 22, 2005

the most fun i've had in a while

Set your media player of choice on shuffle, then ask these questions. Post the song titles as your answers. Your own comments in italics, if you'd like.

01. What do you think of me, Windows Media Player?

Delirious/Hillsong - King of Majesty

Love it!

02. Will I have a happy life?

Idlewild - Love Steals Us From Loneliness

This is kind of apt.

03. What do my friends really think of me?

Moby - Natural Blues

That's an odd one. What do you reckon guys, am I just blue?

04. Do people secretly lust after me?

Paul Oakley - When Deep Calls to Deep

OK, that's a worship song, so please go easy on the nasty connotations.

05. How can I make myself happy?

Bob Dylan - You Ain't Going Nowhere

That's strange. Should I just stay in Egham for a while?

06. What should I do with my life?

Stereophonics - Mr. Writer

I'm not joking, that's seriously the song that came up.

07. Why must life be so full of pain?

Stereophonics - Everyday I Think of Money

This is getting pretty profound.

08. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?

Faithless - Love Lives on My Street

Haha. Brace yourself next door.

09. Will I die happy?

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

.....What do I do with that?

10. Can you give me some advice?

Suzanne Vega - Small Blue Thing

No, I guess you can't.

11. What do you think happiness is?

All Saints - Haha

Yeah! You knows it!

12. What's my favorite fetish?

Faithless - In The End

I'm laughing so much I can't actually talk.

13. How will I be remembered?

Natasha Bedingfield - Frogs and Princes

So, I'll find the perfect guy and live happily ever after? Maybe I'll be remembered for all the frogs I'll kiss...

Please do this, it's hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home