Friday, February 10, 2006

all at sea

I'd find it weird if you had a blog and didn't mention what happened today on it. I want to mention it because it's all I can think about and it seems stupid to write about anything else.

But then everything I've tried to write has sounded so unbelievably crass that I'm giving up. This is where blogging falls short and conversation wins the game - there's nothing at all I can say on here about what happened today.

It all went tits up I guess. And I'm incredibly sad. But I reckon it's gonna be ok someday. I reckon, I really believe, that we're gonna be ok someday.

"trust the Lord with all your heart and don't depend on your own understanding" - Proverbs3:5

No blogging for a few days, there's nothing else to write that can be read by anyone but me and, for the first time, no comments either. I've said all I want to be said about it on here. That's all.