Friday, January 27, 2006

then....

To bunk or not to bunk...

Tonight I have to get from my seminar (finishing at 5:30) to meeting my church in Englefield Green (at 5:45 sharp) in order to go away for the weekend.

It's the little challenges that make life worthwhile.


I'll be back on Monday, after the weekend away, some spiritual shenanigans and some top times at Chinese New Year.

Love...

PS - I don't have time to reply to everyone's comments, so here's a group hug and a thank you - you guys are what makes this blogging lark so worthwhile.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Fi,
Good posts recently, love the sound of your new church, it sounds real and how church is supposed to be. Hope you made your bunking decision correctly and got to where you were meant to be at 5.45.

I recognise that overwhelming almost tangible feeling of real LOVE, you expressed it really well - nice one.

And ice cream, doughnuts and wine are all excellent - and usually taste better when eaten from something entirely inappropriate. Rice from a tea mug is my favourite :-)

Take care luvvy xXx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home