Thursday, March 31, 2005

issues

I've discovered a whole new kind of post: current affairs posting. Prince Charles, abortion, Terry Schiavo, Zimbabwe, the government, Jerry Springer... The list goes on. I call these rants exactly what they are: opinionated, one-sided, expletive-ridden and furious. Sadly, due to technical issues, they ain't gonna make it onto this site for many days.

My computer is having some personal problems. Something to do with hard drive space, C drives, memory, excess files and stuff. We've been defraggling (defragmenting?) it for days now but it's just not feeling it.

So, seeing as Blogger is also misbehaving and keeps wiping my posts when I try to publish them, I'm gonna take a time out for a couple of days. Don't worry. I have far too many opinions to stop writing, you'll just have to get my various rants in retrospect.

Sit tight, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home