Tuesday, August 09, 2005

away to shepton mallet

I'll be off to Soul Survivor tomorrow, which means I'll be disappearing from view til early next week.

You do care, I know you do.

I need Soul Survivor so badly this year, I'm a complete tizwoz. Spiritual tizwozerry is a common affliction amongst Christian teenagers. It tends to be caused my a lack of discipline, an excess of spare time and, in my case, too much partying. Not that I don't love partying, but when you usually do bible study in the morning or the evening, and your partying schedule means that the only part of the morning you see is between midnight and 3, and your evening consists of dressing up as a pirate wench and dancing to the Chemical Brothers... well, the bible part tends not to happen. This is not a good thing.

Just to update you, I'm now unemployed, shortchanged and in debt. I just got my reading list from Royal Holloway and have only read one of the buggers. I get my a-level results a week Thursday.

I'll see you in a week, expect many tales of sunburn, bubbles and me sorting my life out. In theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home