Thursday, August 04, 2005

i know i have a listings page but, let's face it, can i be bothered to cut and paste this?

I am happy because...
1) I bought alcohol for the first time and didn't get IDed.
2) I didn't get any errors on my data entry test.
3) I've been watching Frasier.

I am pissed off because...
1) I bought alcohol for the first time and didn't get IDed.
2) I have no money to speak of, and lots of expensive things I want to/cannot/have to do.
3) I got sunburnt.

Good moments have been...
1) Sitting on a green in Winnersh with Taz, Paul and Liz, sipping champagne. I was pouring into a plastic flute when I had this incredible Enduring Love deja vu and half-expected to hear the shout and see the balloon in the next field. The beginning is simple to mark... Funny how that's stayed with me.
2) Playing with bubbles at Stacey house and sharing WKD with (and by 'sharing with' I mean 'stealing from') and old friend.
3) Seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. They've made the Oompa Loompas gangsta. I liked.

Films that I want to see as soon as they come out are...
1) The Goblet of Fire. Bugger. Me. Sideways. It looks sweeeeet.
2) The Corpse Bride. Same. As. Above.
3) Oliver Twist, the new version directed by Roman Polanski. I'm sorry, what? That's right. I said Roman Polanski.

Things that have terrified me...
1) Quitting my job.
2) Realising that I will start my working life with about £12,000 debt and that I am getting into this debt voluntarily.
3) Realising that when I go to see the aforementioned films it will probably be with uni people that I haven't even met yet. Yikes.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't corpse bride look bloody fantastic?!?! (haahaahaa, see what i did there *needs to get out more, or perhaps less*) We are going to see that!

I love Tim Burton!

I must lend you - remind me - the melancholy death of oyster boy, cha?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home