Thursday, August 04, 2005

anon meme

The idea for this was shamelessly plundered from a meme I saw on Meffie's LiveJournal (I figure if she wants you to know where it lives she'll tell you so no link). I don't know what the exact instructions were, apparently Meffie did some guess work on that front too, so I've decided to do it the way that seems most fun.

Fifteen things that you want to say to fifteen people. Anonymous in that, should they ever find them, they're probably not going to realise you mean them.

Anon meme - stuff I would say had I the balls to be honest and didn't give a flying one about the consequences.

1) One of these days I am so going to get stoned and kiss you. I'm looking forward to it, because I know that it would be a Very Bad Thing to do. I based a character in a story on you, you know.

2) What happened with us anyway? Why aren't we like that anymore? Maybe we just said all we had to say to each other.

3) I wonder what you'd be like face-to-face? Nothing like I imagine you, I know that much.

4) We used to call each other 'angel'. I could never see you again and it wouldn't bother me at all. I look at you and see everything I hate about myself looking back at me so, I'm sorry, but I can't ever be anywhere near you again.

5) You're gonna grow up to be the most stunning woman. I look at you sometimes and start to feel like a mother. You will cry until your head hurts, you'll hate yourself. I want to wrap you up and save you from the world. I want to watch and see what you make of it.

6) If I drank beer, you would be the person I'd drink it with.

7) I had a dream that I was sitting on this playground and I called down to you as you were walking away. You stopped and turned and I said "I can't remember" and you laughed at me, not in a bad way, and left on your own. I don't want you to drive me home.

8) I want to be back in your bed again. I knew that I would lose you. That's why I held on to you so tightly.

9) Who the fuck did I talk to before I had you? When I turn around and need you, you're already there. I love the way you see the world. You have no idea how much I respect you and how much you are to me.

10) You are utterly beautiful and you have no idea. You've helped me in so many ways and you have no idea. One of these days I really should tell you.

11) You were wrong about sex. These things don't 'just happen'. It takes three people to tango, and one of their names is Wanting To.

12) I forget how I feel about you until I see you. I don't want to let you near me because you really don't know me and I really don't want you to. I like that you like me; you mean to much to see that other part of me.

13) I wish you were half as interested in my life as I am in yours. I told you all my secrets for a reason.

14) Nobody, but nobody, fascinates and frustrates me like you do. I christened you the Cheshire Cat and wrote a poem about you.

15) You had this whole life, and it died with you. I only see your life in photographs. If you came back to life, I promise I would listen to your stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home