Friday, July 22, 2005

i'm funner when i'm feverish

Foxy Fi is funner when she's feverish and flees the house and gets freaked out by falling leaves form nasty trees. I was just walking, minding my own business, is it my fault if the leaf that fell on me looked like a giant bug?

I think, I think I might be ill today.

At some point during the semi-conscious blur that was today, I watched Magnolia and dammit, it was such a long film that I forgot it wasn't real and blow me if that bit at the end with the frogs didn't scare the hell out of me.

I also had what can only be described as a temporary loss of my already tenuous grasp of reality. I got back from my walk (I catapulted myself out of bed at about 5 and ran out of the house due to a sudden need for fresh air) and suddenly panicked. It was imperative that I be back in bed by the time my parents got home. It was also imperative that I should never get out of bed again. Thus, it was imperative that I should take everything I could ever need to bed with me.

I was woken later in the evening in a bed containing books, DVDs, CDs, batteries, a stack of Pringles, two oranges, a pen and paper, a cushion and a clean change of clothes.

At least the cushion came in handy for throwing at the TV when that thing with the frogs happened and I thought it was real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home