Monday, August 15, 2005

why am i awake right now?

I'm back, and I'm pretty sure I'm still only semi-conscious. Tomorrow morning I'll wake up, I mean really wake up, and the enormity of the last few days is going to hit me.

Soul Survivor was great, and horrible, and really emotional. I took a lot of notes in a lot of seminars, I have a lot of things that I'm planning to write, a lot of thoughts that I need to get down. I've had a lot of conversations that I need to record, I've been given a hell of a lot to think about.

First, I need to go back to sleep. A couple of things that I definitely haven't had a lot of are sleep and showers.

Also, I think I've developed trenchfoot. Could be worse, Robbie reckons he developed trenchbutt.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 pm , Blogger Fi said...

i don't know how to delete that comment so i'll just tell you to fuck right off and never come back.

peace out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home