Monday, November 14, 2005

too long awake

This song, because I'm so tired but in such a good place. Download it or something, the riff in the intro will make your day:

Everything is always changing
And nothing stays in the same place for too long
I've been too long awake

And everyone feels like they're slowly changing
No one stays in the same place for too long
I've been too long awake

Together
We're younger than you are forever
Older than we are together

We had so much to do

Together
We're younger than you are forever
Older than we are together

Idlewild, Too long awake

2 Comments:

At 5:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never listened to Idlewild much, but the way you go on about them makes me think that maybe I should :)

I did like that one song they released recently... can't remember how it goes now tho!

 
At 5:38 pm , Blogger Fi said...

subliminal messages are working, this is good...

*coughcough*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home