Thursday, May 18, 2006

drunken daylight

Let it be known, Catherine, that I wrote this in the brief period I was away from Medicine when I said I was going home to do stuff on the internet.

By stuff I mean BLOGGING.

Because you're drunk, the memories don't mean less. I said to Tim the other day, laughter when you're drunk is still laughter, the illusion of control of control that self-harm offers is still a comfort, however ill-founded.

We are the self-harm society. We know what it's about, we know it's cool.

It's not. But, like everything else, it's so good.

I will post this, just for the thrill that Cat will get to see her name in print.

I love you Cat. Mind you, I love everyone right now.

It's sunny but it's still raining - pathetic fallacy says that the weather and myself are in tune right now. As always, as always.

Love. Yeah? Important, right?

So drunk. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home