Wednesday, August 31, 2005

to let you know...

...I pulled a post that I wrote at about 1am this morning and published on this here blog. Don't worry, it's nothing but emo shit you haven't heard a thousand times before, it's no great loss to the blogosphere.

It was something I really wanted to say at the time but it involved something personal that someone said to me on MSN last night that I had no business whining about, let alone republishing in public without their permission. So it's gone, the whole thing. I've only done this a couple of times, I tend to stand by what I've said on here but I think the world is better off without that particular nugget.

Stand by for some slightly more cheerful posting. I have pictures of Emilie, myself and Jean-Claude the rubber chicken that need to be shared...

2 Comments:

At 8:26 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Fi,

I agree with Richard about 'shit', excellent word. I understand how you feel, every Christian who read it does but I guess the cool thing is that somehow God must too and you're right He is waiting, but not passively, remember 'you're shit but you're loved' :-) I like that, mind if I steal it?

And it's not about being a good or bad Chrisitian it's about being obedient or not, and everyone makes mistakes - believe me.

Cool blog, catch you later. Rachel xXx

 
At 12:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really want to see these fabled pictures! I'm intrigued to see how the one you took of me falling down the back of your sofa turned out. Mmmmm...*goes into a slight reverie thinking about rubber chicken flaggeration*.

I miss you soooooo much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home