Friday, October 07, 2005

bored actually

My computer will ACTUALLY be here tomorrow. It's at home right now and tomorrow it will be here which will spell the end of the loneliness and the lack of bloggage.

I hate not blogging. Just thought I'd make that clear.

Right now is rubbish. EVERYONE has gone home for the weekend. Of the 6 people in my flat, 3 of them have gone home, 1 of them has gone to Paris and I'm 90% certain the other either doesn't speak English or is pretending she can't so she doesn't have to talk to me. Either way, it's very quiet here tonight. The only other people I know on campus happen to have gone home as well, and the ones who are still here I can only get in contact with via my flatmates who I can't txt because I don't have any credit and the college shop is closed.

I AM SO CLOSE TO STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION WITH THE LAMBRINI SLUTS NEXT DOOR. Blatant dislike is better than no social contact at all, right?

It's Friday for crying out loud!

I was asked to the pub earlier by a guy from college who goes here, but again, the only way I have of getting in contact with him is by sticking my head through his kitchen window which is, ooh ooh, closed because they, ooh ooh, left without me while I was, ooh ooh, locked out of my flat with, ooh ooh, no shoo-ooes!

I finally cooked something of merit today, nice little stir-fry. And by nice I mean shite. Yuck. I couldn't get the grease off the cooker. Where the hell did it come from anyway? None of the stuff I used was greasy!

Oh yeah, getting locked out. When we first moved in, the front door never closed properly unless you gave it a royal shove. Now it slams shut by itself. And locks by itself. The funny thing is that most of the keys in our block can open at least one of the other flats (mine can open Esther and Gaz's front door...) but apparently nobody else's key can open ours.

Like I say, everyone else has gone home. I had to get the master key from Athlone, which is a five minute walk away and I was barefoot. Poo.

Tomorrow I'll write something interesting, I've got so much I wanna get up on here. In the meantime, I'm going back to my big empty flat to get some reading done.

Who says I'm boring?

3 Comments:

At 9:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking barefoot just brings you closer to the earth! I'm not even joking when I spout that weird hippy shit. It forces you to appreciate the earth more. And is generally a very good thing. So no more complaining!

If it's any consoloation, I haven't been blogging much at all and my computer is in my room. I suck.

 
At 5:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fi u special girl get a fone and giv me a buzz coz im gna go out 2nite but hvnt dcided wher nd if u call me then MAYB u can come too...MAYB....if u get this b4 i go out tht is... so RING ME. i sent u a txt so u hav my no. rite? otherwise endrit has it (is he still ther) later biatch

 
At 9:21 pm , Blogger Fi said...

tom, did i not warn you about calling me special? don't make me come over there and beat your chinese ass.

sadly i'm up to my arse in books, but by the time you read this it'll be tomorrow anyway.

tim, you're so right. sadly the stress of having to communicate with the lambrini sluts left me sadly inattentive to the earth. that's the one thing i miss about summer; being able to amble about barefoot without getting frostbite.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home