Saturday, September 17, 2005

question meme

I need to stop hanging around on Livejournal.com...

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/film reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavour of jelly to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

I don't know how many of y'all I know well enough for this to actually work... *coughcough* Stacey and Emilie, step forward now! *coughcough*

Update on Fi: I go to the pub, I eat chips, I club, I come home, I don't sleep, I pack for uni and I read Shakespeare. I also eat a lot of sandwiches. I get sad that my friends are GOING!

4 Comments:

At 4:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm confused, are we supposed to answer the questions? x

 
At 9:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*is joining with liz on the whole confusion thing*...do i answer them? fi...i think all that going to the pub has addled your brain. where are you? you go away SOOOOO soon and i havent seen you properly since reading...shoddy!
xxx

 
At 12:18 pm , Blogger Fi said...

no i answer them about you, so i'd say...

something random about liz, something that reminds me of liz etc...

i would, but i'm in a hurry. i will, i'm determined to be interesting!

i am shoddy emilie, i'm rubbish. please accept my excuse of trying to pack up all my belongings and generall being stressed? did you get my letter??

xxxxxx

 
At 6:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so answer them about me then! lol that is if ur not too busy with the whole moving out thing... feebz i miss u, galvanise will never be the same again! (at least not til xmas anyway)

x x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home