Friday, January 13, 2006

never as funny as i thought

Today I found out that someone I know has died.

I've been reacting to it slowly, I'm still reacting to it I guess.

I want to go home, already. I want to go back in time. I want to give her a hug. I want to be a little bit different to how I am; I want to be me but without my thoughts.

We were speaking Spanish tonight, Kate, the Argentinians and I. Funny how the only piece of Spanish I could remember was quiero - I would like.

Funny how I still blog, even when I have absolutely nothing to say.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

marra i'm coming back to crusters super quick, i'll give u a hug and we can eat potato smileys
love u to pluto and back xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home