Saturday, January 14, 2006

for crying out loud

Procrastination can only get me so far. This is what I like to call 'crunch time', when I've checked every blog, edited ever playlist and eaten every leftover in my fridge. I've wasted an entire hour since I sat down at my desk, having wasted some time playing in the vacant room next door, after I wasted time with Kate doing an anthropological study of the rabbits outside our halls. This is getting silly.

Am I woman or mouse? Student or slacker? Am I gonna do this essay or am I going to see what happens when I fail to hand in work for the second time? Am I gonna play with the boneless girl (thanks, Becci!) a few more times and pull another all-nighter? Am I gonna break out the Pro-plus and try and overdose on caffeine like I did last time? Am I gonna make myself ill with stress again or am I gonna cut the crap and just start writing?

Right. Writing it is. Right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to you my lovely fi!
U realise that now i cannot do my work because you have introduced me to boneless girl!! What possesed you to hyperlink it!?!?! all your fault
Loadsa love
Scrumpy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home