Wednesday, December 15, 2004

before i go

I'm leaving in the morning to go to Scotland for Gran's funeral. I haven't much time. Have some bullet points.
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was voted Empire's film of the year, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have taste.
  • Pepsi Max in extreme quantities has the potential to mess with your digestive system in a most unattractive way.
  • Marks and Spencers do great Hoisin duck tortillas at the moment, go get one.
  • Last night I had a dream that I was living in a giant house with all the Duncalfes... If any of you are listening, I'm sorry I ate all the food in the fridge and your dad got mad at me, it was only a dream and it wasn't my choice to do it.
  • Ecclesiastes is my favourite book of the Old Testament. There is a time to live and a time to die... Sometimes scripture speaks to you, and when it does you kind of have to listen.
  • The best way to drink tea is to add milk and one sugar, bite each end off a Twix bar, insert one end into the tea and suck the other one. Who'd have thought biscuits could act as straws..?
  • Eyeliner is a tricky thing to apply. Wanna look like Mortiis? I can show you how...
  • God is strong, God is listening, God is the best friend you'll never have anywhere else.
  • Everything is going to be fine.

Colourblind, Counting Crows

I am colorblind

Coffee black and egg white

Pull me out from inside

I am ready

I am ready

I am ready

I am taffy stuck and tongue tied

Stutter shook and uptight

Pull me out from inside

I am ready

I am ready

I am ready

I am...fine

I am covered in skin

No one gets to come in

Pull me out from inside

I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding

I am colorblind

Coffee black and egg white

Pull me out from inside

I am ready

I am ready

I am ready

I am...fine

I am.... fine

I am fine

2 Comments:

At 10:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greedy! So greedy!

-one of the Duncalfes

 
At 11:21 pm , Blogger Fi said...

oh no!

i'm sorry, there was a tremendous amount of butter in your fridge and for some reason i wanted it all...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home