Tuesday, June 21, 2005

*freezes the longest day of the year*

A few months ago I burnt the most depressing day of the year. Today I'm freezing the longest day of the year in an attempt to rectify that damage to the chronology of 2005. It makes sense.

Annoying cold things that happened to me today:
1) Getting my sunburn stuck to a freezing cold metal bus-stop.
2) The hot water in the shower cutting out AGAIN.
3) The ice-cream scoop skidding across the surface of the ice cream and flying out of my hands.
4) The last glassful of mango and apple juice becoming beligerent slush in the carton.

Today I ate fruit juice with a spoon. Life is... surreal.

My exam went OK today. Made up some quotes. The usual. Got drama and sociology still to come, as well as the English AEA which I am NOT CLEVER ENOUGH to do. I plan to enjoy that one. I have nothing to lose, right?

I found an essay on Real Live Preacher (hats off to Rich for being an unending source of interesting links to interesting blogs) that I loved.

"Let this be your new creed: Cause no harm to others with your confessions, but do not be afraid to rock the living hell out of the boat. The truth is worth it. The truth is absolutely worth it."

Also spent a disproportionate (disproportionate to the amount of productive things I did today, that is) amount of time looking at views on sexuality on the net. Expect an interesting post on that soon, as soon as I can figure out where to start.

I'm off to watch Sugar Rush. Boi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home