Sunday, March 12, 2006

that i would be good / even when i'm not myself

I mean, I'm still tired. Don't get me wrong. Today I had to blow off one of my oldest and loveliest friends because I was just too shattered and ill to see her. That did not feel good. At all. For either of us I reckon. Making time for people gets complicated, and when you finally manage it and have to cancel last minute, you feel like shit.

I felt like shit today.

Thing is, after yesterday's exertions (add a thrilling adventure through Founders that included sitting in a bath and talking about the devil to my recipe for a good Friday) I was exhausted.

I spent today playing computer games. This one and this one were the best ones the internet had to offer. Then there was Simon the Sorceror, who bears such a resemblance to my brother's housemate that I actually checked the credits for his name, and The Sims, in which a replica of my flat and its inhabitants was created. (Est, you replaced Jay. And Tom, yes, I made Endrit white).

But I feel better still than I did a couple of days ago, like on Dark Tuesday or Even Darker Thursday.

I feel positive. Not in the normal, it can't possibly get any shitter so it must get better sense, because that's really not all that positive, when you think about it. I feel positive in a yeah, I'm starting to feel ok and I can only get more ok. In fact, I might even be good someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home